Sewing

Red summer dress

I made another dress, with the same pattern that I used here.
I learned a lot. Namely, that you have to be careful of the direction of the print. It didn’t matter too much, but the front of the dress had upside-down lemons. So turned it around and made the back the front.BUT this made the neck too high. At first I was like, meh, I’ll keep it. But I went back and snipped away a bit. And now the neckline is perfect. 
Oh and I added pockets to this one. It is a really easy make and I will be making more. In fact, my mom has ordered one for herself.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s